Sunday, May 23, 2010

My Daughter's Commencement, 2010

On September 22,1987, I was handed this amazingly beautiful and calm baby girl and I thought...it doesn't get any better than this. Guess what? It does.

We left the house this morning at 7:30 and arrived at TUFTS UNIVERSITY to watch that incredible young lady walk amongst the best and brightest to receive her well deserved degree, then we went to the School of Museum of Fine Arts and had her receive the other part of her degree. How did I end up to be such a lucky person?

Thank you Ashley for making me so proud of you, always, but today specifically: you inspire me at this late stage of life. To strive for things I thought not possible - that you have already achieved at such a young age. Congrats and all my love for a job well done!!!!!! YOU ROCK!!!!

<3 Mom

VAFC2PGX5NUA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share and Enjoy!